1. What is Discectomy?
Discectomy is the process of partial or complete removal of the intervertebral discs.
2. How much does Discectomy cost?
Minimum amount to be paid for Discectomy in Chennai starts from Rs.23750
Average charges for Discectomy in Chennai is approximately Rs.76890
Maximum cost for Discectomy in Chennai rises up to Rs.99750
The cost of Discectomy may vary according to the following factors
- Admission fee
- Doctor fee
- Age of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Type of Hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
3. Who are the best surgeons for Discectomy?
A certified and a trained Neurosurgeon who is well experienced in Discectomy can perform this surgery.
4. Is Discectomy safe?
With minimal invasive methods, the surgery is safer. However, this depends on the experise of surgeon, complexity of vertebrae involvement and patient's general condition.
5. What is discectomy and spinal fusion?
Discectomy is the process of partial or complete removal of the intervertebral discs. A Fusion surgery is referred to joining of two vertebras.