Caludec 50 mg Tablet

Manufactured by Samarth Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Composition: Bicalutamide
Prescription Required: Yes


Caludec 50 mg Tablet is a non-steroidal anti-cancer medicine used in men along with other specific agents for the treatment of prostate cancer. This medicine is not recommended for use in females, children, and adolescents.


Commonly asked questions for Caludec 50 mg Tablet

Onset of action

The amount of time required for this medicine to show its action is not clinically established.

Duration of effect

The amount of time for which this medicine remains active in the body is not clinically established.

Safe with alcohol?

Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.

Is it habit forming?

No habit forming tendencies were reported.

Usage in pregnancy?

This medicine is not recommended for use in women.

Usage while breast-feeding?

This medicine is not recommended for use in women.


List of substitutes for Caludec 50 mg Tablet

Below is the list of medicines, which have the same composition, strength and form as Caludec 50 mg Tablet , and hence can be used as its substitute.

Bical (Intas) 50 mg TabletIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Caluran 50 mg TabletRanbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Caluran Cp 50 mg TabletRanbaxy Laboratories Ltd.


We’ve made all possible efforts to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Practo only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. Practo does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information provided above. If you have any doubts about your medication then we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor, nurse or healthcare provider. See detailed T&C here.