Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. Is laser suitable for dark circles removal?
Laser treatment for the removal of dark circles is effective as it is a painless procedure and targets the hyperpigmented cells, which are underlying the healthy skin.
2. What are the different methods for the removal of a dark circle?
There are several types of CO2 laser, namely Deep Fx laser, Active laser, SCAAR Fx and total laser depending on the type of dark circle.
3. Are there any medicines to get rid of dark circles?
There are skin lightening creams available to get rid of dark circles. Chemical peels, fillers are also available to reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin.
4. How effective are the treatments for a dark circle?
Many creams, lotions, gels, fillers, and chemical peels claim to remove dark circles completely, but that is untrue. After some time, dark circles are known to recur.
5. Will I get dark circles again after discontinuing my treatment?
If treatment is discontinued, it is incomplete and can cause dark circles to reappear. Dark circles can also recur due to lifestyle and stress.