Dr. Koushik Pramanik

Dr. Koushik Pramanik

Dr. Koushik Pramanik

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MD - Pediatrics

Pediatrician

,

Paediatric Intensivist

,

10 Years Experience

Medical Registration Verified

To Dr. Koushik Pramanik medicine is 90% care and compassion, and the rest 10% medical science. The cost of modern medicine need not mean, will forget to provide his healing and helping hand to his patients. Especially when all his patients are the little angels and their very anxious parents. He strongly believes in the modern 'Evidence Based Medicine' and strives to avoid irrationality. He loves to train and teach his juniors and nursing staff. He regularly attends seminars and CMEs (Continuous Medical Educations). He regularly lectures and makes presentations in peer group meetings and conferences. He enjoys being a doctor, especially being able to work with children.

Feedback for Dr. Koushik Pramanik
These are patient’s opinions and do not necessarily reflect the doctor’s medical capabilities. Read more
Sort By :
Most Helpful
Report an Error