What is the cost of different components of Liver Transplant in Gurgaon?
Liver Transplant cost is combined with several elements such as Pre-surgery cost, surgery cost, Post-surgery cost, donor registration cost, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Cost for single element of Liver Transplant surgery in Gurgaon is the following:
- Donor registration:- Rs.15,000
- Pre-Surgery cost [Screening test to ensure donor match]:- Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs.1,50,000
- Surgery cost including Donor liver resection and liver transplant to the patient:- Rs.17,00,000 - Rs.19,00,000
- Post-Surgery cost [depends on follow up sessions]:- Rs.2000 per session
- Medicine cost may range from Rs.50,000 to Rs.55,000
- Immunosuppressant injections may cost:- Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.1,50,000 (Only if required)
- Stay duration: Patient-ICU for 5-7 days [Rs.30,000-Rs.42,000] and in room 10-15 days [40,000-60,000]
- Stay duration Donor-ICU for 1-2 days [Rs.6,000- Rs.12,000] and in room 4-5 days [Rs.16,000-Rs.20,000]