1. How much does Spine Surgery cost?
Minimum price for Spine Surgery in Delhi starts from Rs. 45,000
Average expenses for Spine Surgery in Delhi is approximately Rs. 1,91,920
Maximum cost for Spine Surgery in Delhi rises up to Rs. 5,50,000
Charges for Spine Surgery in Delhi may change depending on the factors such as:
- Health condition of the patient
- The admission room that you opted for
- Type of Hospital
- Surgeon fee
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Age of the patient
- Type of surgery planned to be performed.
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc
- Admission fee
- Type of implants used
2. What are the types of Spine Surgery?
Different types of methods in performing Spine Surgery are as follows:
- Discectomy or Microdiscectomy
- ForaminotomySpinal or Vertebral fusion
- Disc replacement
- Laminectomy or Laminotomy
3. What are the risks of Spine Surgery?
Spine Surgery has the following risks and complications:
- Injury to the spine nerves
- Blood loss from the incision area
- Blood clots
- Chances of infection
4. What is the success rate of Spine Surgery?
A few factors may determine the success rate of Spine Surgery and they are:
- Patient age
- Type of surgery performed
- Experience of the surgeon
- Medical condition of the patient
However, the success rate of Spine Surgery maybe around 96%
5. What is Spine Surgery?
The surgical procedure that helps in restoring the spine functions by repairing or replacing the damaged part of the spine is Spine surgery.