Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. How much does Gastric Bypass Surgery cost?
Minimum price for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Delhi starts from Rs. 1,10,000
Average expenses for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Delhi is approximately Rs. 5,00,000
Maximum cost for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Delhi rises up to Rs. 17,00,000
Charges for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Delhi may change depending on the factors such as:
- Health condition of the patient
- The admission room that you opted for
- Type of Hospital
- Surgeon fee
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Age of the patient
- Type of surgery planned to be performed
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc
- Admission fee
2. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery permanent?
Gastric bypass surgery can be a permanent as it connects the small intestine to the lower large pouch and an upper small pouch of the stomach.
3. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery reversible?
Gastric bypass surgery cannot be reversible due to dividing the stomach into two pouches and connecting to the small intestine.
4. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery painful?
Gastric Bypass Surgery does not cause any pain during surgery due to affects of general anesthesia. However, after the surgery, there may be mild to moderate pain.
5. What is the recovery care for gastric bypass surgery?
- Frequently check with the doctor to evaluate the status of the treatment.
- Should restrict alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Decrease eating fatty food items.
- A special diet will be given to the patient by the doctor.