1. How much does Bariatric Surgery cost?
Minimum price for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi starts from Rs.2,00,000
Average expenses for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi is approximately Rs.3,60,200
Maximum cost for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi rises up to Rs.4,86,000
Charges for Bariatric Surgery in Delhi tend to change depending on factors such as:
- Medical Condition
- Type of Facility(Hospital) & Room that you opt for
- Post-surgical complications
- Time to recovery
- The method used for Bariatric Surgery
2. What are the risks and complications of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery has the following risks and complications:
- Excessive bleeding, Blood clots
- Leakage in your intestinal system, Infection
- Gallstones, Hernias, Bowel obstruction, Ulcers, etc
- Hypoglycemia (low levels of glucose), Malnutrition
- Dumping syndrome
3. Who are the best surgeons for Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery is performed by a qualified Gastroenterologist or Surgeon who is well experienced in performing Bariatric surgery.
4. What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery is done by reducing the size of the stomach to restrict or decrease the amount of food intake at a time. To treat medical conditions like Severe obesity along with conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, joint pains, abnormal cholesterol levels in the blood, sleep apnea, etc.
5. What are the types of Bariatric Surgery?
- Laparoscopic adjustable gastric band
- Sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve)
- Gastric bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch