Z plasty keloid scars
Before 1 and half years one z plasty surgery was there on my hands because I was having burn marks on my hand but after surgery marks of surgerical stretches are not going and keloids is also there how can I fet rid from these marks

No single therapeutic modality is best for all keloids. The location, size, and depth of the lesion; the age of the patient; and the past response to treatment determine the type of therapy used. Occlusive dressing, compression bandage, corticosteroid. Surgical treatments include cryotherapy, excision, laser therapy, and other light therapies. Consult Plastic surgeon...