Your thoughts on Practo
Dear Dr. Nivas, I am working with an international NGO and a very large internet company to study how technology can help people in Asia. One of the examples we are studying is Practo. You have used Practo to answer a great many people's questions and surely helped a lot of people. So, I would like to know about your experience. How do you think Practo helps you connect with patients or needy people in Bihar? Can you send me a response via email? Thank you!

Answers to common problems that patients face are helpful, for complicated problems I think clinical examination of the patient is necessary for proper diagnosis and treatment.

+110
Chat with a doctor
Thanks your sub, i acceped 04.02.2017.