Yellow soft stool 38 week
Am 38 weeks pregnant having soft yellow/orange stool 2-3 times . Always my stool was darker like black or dark green. I never had yellow/orange stool from past few months of pregnancy.. Baby movements are normal. My gynaecologist is not available for 3-4 days. So am worried. Is everything normal.. Pls advice..

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

It is difficult to make out the exact cause of problem of change in stools in your case. The supplements you are taking are the most likely cause. Presence of jaundice can be other. The latter is of less probability. It requires examination and certain other tests.

Soft stool every morning