Yellow fluid from ear
She had cold from past 2 weeks then it had reduced slowly. one fine day left side ear starts paining and yellowish fluid starts lowing rapidly and ear pain hurts her a lot. We went to nearest hospital and they immediated gave her some 2 injections and the flow of liquid reduced a bit and pain also completely reduced for that particular but now after 2 days the pain has started again but its mild . it would be great some would guide us as what have to be done in this case

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Faridabad

this is all happening due to the opening of passage of nose through ear which is due to the perforation of the ear drum ,so take ear consultant opinion and get audiometry done for the ears and revert back with the details to me
avoid water entry into ear and avoid ear cleaning ,and avoid nose blowing
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

please drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar. A proper ENT examination should help me reach a diagnosis and manage her condition safely.
Use this app to find me, look through my profile, read what my previous patients have to say about me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriate time and date to meet me, use the map link to locate my clinic and if necessary, summon a UBER cab to reach my clinic!