Yeast infection marks
I had acne on upper back . After I visited a doctor he told me it's yeast infection. He gave me candid tv lotion . It worked really well . But now I have marks on my back . Can you please suggest a solution
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi , greetings. These marks will usually subside slowly with time. Don't worry too much about it. If it's too dark or too many or if it's bothering you then I guess you must visit your dermatologist again for a prescription of skin lightening agent. If still persistent, chemical peels may be tried. Let me know if u need ant further assistance in this regard. Warm wishes. Dr Govind
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.