Yeast infection
I have this white discharge thing for a long time . it was not a concern but for the past few months when ever I indulge in sexual intercourse my partner gets itchy at his genitals Even if we using protection. I am taking med like fluconazol and metrogyl .. Is there anything else I can do to avoid this situation.

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Both of you take a course of FAS - 3 kit for 1 day. Abstain from intercourse for a week. Use Clingen forte vaginal pessaries for 7 days. If your problem still persists, then contact your local gynec. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai.