Yeast infection
I have this white discharge thing for a long time . it was not a concern but for the past few months when ever I indulge in sexual intercourse my partner gets itchy at his genitals Even if we using protection. I am taking med like fluconazol and metrogyl .. Is there anything else I can do to avoid this situation.
158 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Both of you take a course of FAS - 3 kit for 1 day. Abstain from intercourse for a week. Use Clingen forte vaginal pessaries for 7 days. If your problem still persists, then contact your local gynec. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.