Yea I have a headache
160/80/105 is good or bad I what to know bz if it is what can I do about it

Hello I understand your concerns Please tell me your bp readings accurately. We have many good homeopathic medicines for headache to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha's Homeopathic and Diet Clinic 09819     055014

+188
Chat with a doctor
Hi Practo user, Please clarify what are these measures for. What investigations you have gone through, please clarify your question. For further queries and treatment, connect directly through Practo consultantion Regards Dr Suman Mohan