Wrong report of pregnancy
What bad effects the pills to terminate pregnancy has caused on body since I ate but I was not pregnant.It happened due to the mistake of lab where I gave urine 4 test .I was not pregnant but they gave wrong report in which test result was positive . what bad effects has caused the pregnancy terminating pills caused

Mini pills that contain only one hormone (progestin). They do not contain estrogen and may be prescribed in women who are breastfeeding or in women who experience nausea with estrogen. there are side effects of birth control pills, although the majority are not serious. Side effects include: Nausea, Weight gain, Sore or swollen breasts, Small amounts of blood, or spotting, between periods, Lighter periods, Mood changes...