Wrist Pain-Pregnancy
I am 8.5 mnths Pregnant. Immense wrist pain on the right hand since a day now. Past history of the same pain was during the Viral fever I had 2 years ago. This pain lasted for about 7-8 months. Light symptoms on lifting heavy objects and in cold conditions. Last winter was normal. Is this Pregnancy related. help!

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, it can be pregnancy related. You can use local application sprays and Paracetamol as pain killer. Please consult obstetrician and orthopedic both.
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello kindly consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.