Wrinkles in face

Small small wrinkles are developing in my face when its too hot.. Is there any tips or remedies to stop this?

Doctor Answers (1) on Wrinkles in face

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours. 3. If you have a tan and pigmentation - Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for for chemical Peel and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help in skin rejuvenation. 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.