Wrinkle skin

Hello Doctor, I'm just 23yrs. But I already got wrinkles in hand and face. And I was got dark circles. I look like aunty my friends tell. Can u suggest some cream for this or what I have to do.
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you need to get your skin type checked out by a dermatologist only after checking that a decision about what to be done can be made. therefore consult a dermatologist near you. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?