Wind pass has bad smell
I have ten to fifteen times wind pass on average in a day and it has bad smell. Some time it happens when I am working in my desk in office. It creates problem for me and my neighbor in office. I drink minimum four litres water. I don't eat outside. I am pure veg. Why does this happen and what is the cure?

Hello, Bad breath means bacterial growth. Use anti bacterial mouth wash twice a day continue taking water as you are taking now. Brush you teeth twice daily. This would reduce your problem. Thank you.