Wifi problem
My grandmom's health was getting worse day by day since a year and she died a few days back. We also installed wifi a year ago only so did WiFi cause harm to her or it is just my delusion.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah ( M.D. Homoeopathy). Installing WiFi and death of your grandmom is seems don't have any connection because WiFi uses 2.4 to 5 gegahertz radio bands which can not cause any medical issue in short period of time as they are certified frequency band from government. So please don't consider any of this suspicion take our your mind. Please take care and sorry for your loss. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.