Why i get periods delay
I have married last oct 28 2016 my periods gets down why i get this pblm its affect my pregency ah? i want immediate solution to this pls concern me for my pblm

Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. ....