Why bleeding
My wife complted her period 18 october but last night when she woke for pee she saw som much blood in her panty as we have not done sex from her last periods as from not have done sex from 18. Is she pregnant or any problem? I m worried why this happen when she completed her period on 18

Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult your Gynecologist for further evaluation.....