Wht patch-InsicivePapilla

1. Around three and a half weeks back, I woke up with a swelling in my ‘Incisive papilla’. On closer examination, I found a white patch over it with a little swelling. To this day, it has not cured and has same swelling and white patch. I don’t have any pain as such but I am very worried now. 2. Few months back I used Colgate Sensitive pro relief for hot and cold sensation and rubbed a small quantity of tooth paste particularly on my lower front teeth and then brushed my teeth. To my surprise some sort of an adverse reaction happened, so much so that my whole mouth from inside became swollen and my aching lower front tooth became weak and to this day it is throbbing( important to mention here that this very teeth took a nasty blow about 4-5 years back). But More than that, I am very worried about the WHITE PATCH over my incisive papilla because it is not healing at all. Is it because of the sensitive tooth paste I used 1-2 months back or some other reason. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Wht patch-InsicivePapilla

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello sir, white patch in oral cavity can be cause by many condition, for example oral lichen planus, oral thrush, leukoplakia, etc is is difficult to tell with out examining, Consult a dentist (speciality in oral medicine ) he will diagnose the condition.