Whole body pain

My mother is 56 yrs. She is having constant pain in legs(specially in left ), back, shoulder and hands .once she sits for 5 mins it difficult for her to walk for few seconds. She had gone calcium , bones nd joint test but the reports says normal ..what should I do and which doctor should I consult her ?
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Whole body pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
32 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
please see an Ortho pedic surgeon. get a bone density and serum vit d3 levels done. serum calcium would not give correct picture. Dr Sandip Gupta
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?