Whole abdomen ultrasound report.
Attached report is my whole abdomen ultrasound report. My weight is 98.4 kilo and height is 5ft 10 inch. Kindly review my report once.

For hepatomegaly and fatty changes change your diet. Avoid oily and spicy diet. Daily physical exercise
Start Tab. Udiliv 150mg twice a day Consult Surgeon for umbilical hernia

U r having umbilical hernia hence surgery is only treatment better to consult surgeon
Need to take general surgeon opinion once
you have umbilical hernia for that you have to consult with gastro surgeon. for fatty liver you have to avoid fatty food,junk food,red meat. Do exercise Reduce your weight about 10 to 15 kg