Whitening of hair

My 9year old daughter is facing problem of whitening of hair. It,s been one and half year of treatment bt all in vain.plz tell where to go for cure.It,s affecting her mentally and i m going crazy.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Are you taking treatment from a dermatologist? If no, see a dermatologist please. She has premature graying of hair. A lot of factors can trigger that. If yes, then please understand that graying of hair is very difficult to treat. A lot of counseling is needed because at times the hair do not return to the normal black colour. I don't mean to be negative, I'm just being honest. You could also think of getting help from a psychological counsellor. Counseling helps relax the patient. Also, a pediatricians advise on whether she is in the right  'weight for age'  category might help. All in all, don't lose patience.