White stool post lapchol

Had laparoscopic cholecystectomy one month back. I will generally have to pass stools twice or even thrice in the morning. Have noticed that while the color of the first stool is normal, second time stool passed after having food is whitish. There will be a gap of just 15 or 20 minutes between food intake and stool passed for the second time. Have also checked liver profile recently and found that bilirubin is 1.1, marginally high due to elevated indirect bilirubin and ALT is 66. I am having appetite and there doesn't seem to be any digestion problem. Taking Enzar Forte once daily in the night after food. Should this be a concern for me? Also diagnosed with chronic gastritis in endoscopy before laparoscopic cholecystectomy and is taking Pan D in the morning before food.

Doctor Answers (1) on White stool post lapchol

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
The symptoms you are experiencing might be related to choledocholithiasis (bile duct stones)... pancreatitis which might be happening after gallbladder removal...Bile salts are released into your stools by your liver, giving the stools a brown color. If your liver is not producing enough bile, or if the flow of the bile is blocked and not draining from your liver, your stools will be pale or clay-colored...I would suggest you to consult your surgeon and get examined as early as possible they will help by treating your condition based on certain lab investigations reports. Regards.