White spots on penis

My husband has recently observed some white patches on the head of his penis, it isn't painful but its got him worried. He first noticed it two months back when he saw just one white patch but recently last week the patches have increased to 10-15 in number. Also I was suffering from UTI infection 3 months back but was cured after taking treatment. please help us its mentally disturbing our relation.

Doctor Answers (1) on White spots on penis

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there I understand your problem. And I assume that is a kind of fungal infection if you are having dryness along with itching.and if they are in the form of patches or big scaly patches. You can use any anti fungal ointment or powder but before that you need to have bath and wipe your parts dry with a neat towel. If the patches still persisting then you need to go consult a dermatologist for further examination and evaluation. Thank you