White spot, acne

I get this undesirable white spots every year, for certain period of time. They does not stay through out the year but it does take time for them to totally disappear. They, make my face look shabby, and leaves an uneven skin tone on the face. And, I do get lots of pimples around my chin.I want a spotless, and even skin tone for my face.

Doctor Answers (3) on White spot, acne

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Have a clear flawless skin is a desire everyone nurtures. It is a change in lifestyle , what you eat , your stress status and also what products u use on your face which determine the quality of your skin. You can look up my website www.sknessentials.com you will definatly find anti pimple wash and some face packs that will clear ur skin. For Homoeopathic remedies do visit as a proper consultation is necessary
Rx Leucorine Tablets Dosage -2tab 3time in daily. S.K.ghosh.29.4.2016