White & red patches skin
I have red patches below my chest, on shoulders n back and recently white patches are appearing on my both hands. Whom should I need to contact for permanent cure?
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Contact a dermatologist for a cure. A diagnosis has to be made and treatment given accordingly. It would have helped if you had attached photographs. You can search for a dermatologist on practo and book an appointment with them directly. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Consultant dermatologist at Chirag Hospital Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.