White patches on face
I have 1-2 white patches on my face around my mouth about 2-3 cm roughly circular in shape. What is the reason behind them. They have been for long time. What can I do to remove them asap.

Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
visit dermatologist for best results.
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... Are you able to feel any sensations like touch,pressure, pain etc...if not it may be due to leprosy, if it's associated with scaling it may be due to fungal infections...other causes pigmentory disorders....Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.