White patche of dry skin
From few weeks my leg and some part is getting red patch that irritate too much and after some time it gets converted to white mark of dry skin. I have tried quadriderm and forderm but no effect.

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem to be having eczema. This could be dry skin,  part of skin conditions like psoriasis or atopic dermatitis. Please use a credit based moisturiser often. Use a mild soap. Eat plenty of foods containing omega fatty acids like fish and almonds. If the eczema persist please contact a dermatologist who can help you find the best treatment