White patch on skin
He has got a white patch on his forehead since 2-3 days. Initially a reddish mark was also there but today its white.Please check the pics and tell me what it is and whats the remedy

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... Are you able to feel any sensations like touch,pressure, pain etc...if not it may be due to leprosy, if it's associated with scaling it may be due to fungal infections especially pityriasis alba which is most likely cause in this case...other causes pigmentory disorders....Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.