White mucus in Throat
I am having mucus problem from long time around 8 years which is unbelievable. In my throat White colored mucus which is very smooth is always getng produced & nowadays it has become extreme. I have to remove it every few mins, and because of that cough also comes. Please help..

Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
Continues secretion in oral cavity can be a few things which come in my mind. It can just be acid reflux due to severe acidity. It can be allergic. It can be due to smoking habits. It should not be infection if it is since eight years . Think of even sinusitis
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It might be due to continuously ongoing irritation in oral cavity... You should also be examined for any respiratory Tract infection...