White liquid coming
This time my period came six days before expected time & after that from fourth day suddenly white liquid started coming out after 2 hours and some times there is itching in vagina too. I had never faced such problem before. But from last week there is continuous flow of white liquid after 2 hours. Y this is happening?

Dr. Harisha N L

It can be a bacterial or a fungal infection. A vaginal swab culture is needed for exact diagnosis. You can use cotrimazole pessary available over the counter for relief....Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and for relevant investigations and evaluation they will do the needful and guide you further.