White layer on vulva

Hello sir/mam, I am having a white layer on my sides of vulva. Need a effective remedy. Thank you.
views-icons 53 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, local examination is needed to diagnose the problem. If there is thickened white patch with soreness itching ,it could be vulvar dystrophy. The treatment depends on the type of dystrophy you have. Usually, doctor will prescribe a steroid cream that you put on your vulvar area. Wear loose-fitting, all-cotton or cotton-crotch underwear.Keep your genital area dry.consult gynaecologist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?