As a person ages, the melanin pigment of the hair decreases gradually, which causes graying of hair. Nowadays it is very common for the people under the age groups of 35 to have gray hair.
The natural colour of hair is due to the cells in the hair follicles known as melanocytes which generate a pigment which gives colour to the hair. When melanocytes stop producing these pigments, due to increasing age,decreased nourishment,protein deficiency etc your hair starts to lose its natural colour which leads to graying of hair.
Though one cannot prevent the natural cycle of whitening of hair, but you can always prevent your hair from premature graying. Home remedies are very helpful in curing premature graying of hair effectively. These are some home remdies for treating premature graying of hair naturally.
1. Boil a few amla (Indian gooseberry) pieces in coconut oil till they turn black. Apply this mixture on your hair to cure premature graying of hair naturally at home.
2. Grate the ginger, and mix it with a spoon of honey to eat this mixture everyday to treat premature graying of hair naturally.
3. Massage coconut oil, and lemon juice on your scalp to treat premature graying of hair naturally. Follow this home remedy for getting shiny ,and healthy hair naturally.
4. Massage cow's milk butter on your scalp to treat premature graying of hair naturally at home .Follow this easy home remedy twice a week.
5. Boil curry leaves in coconut oil till the leaves become black. Apply on your scalp, and hair roots as a hair tonic for hair loss and bringing back the hair pigmentation .Curry leaves contain a natural pigment to retain the natural color of your hair. Curry leaves can be used with buttermilk, or curd to prevent your hair from becoming gray....consult dermatologist they will help you further
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.