Which test
Hello, Recently I had a sex with sex worker ..from that day iam not feeling well..iam feeling a lot that I may get hiv..which test should I go for to get quik result..let it be costly..please refer me the test.thank you
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Do not panic...go to any ptct centre and get yourself tested for HIV will get quick results...or you can even get it done in any lab
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?