Which GI disease has Sudden Onset?
Hello Sir/Madam, I wanted to know which Gastro Disease can occur suddenly ? Because I was completely well one day and the very next day I started to get extreme excessive bloating , burping , heartburn etc... At first I thought of food poisoning but then the problem is lingering for months.

Hi Usually these problems accompany constipation and on one fine day u can start getting these symptoms So, are u constipated??
Acid peptic disease, as it may be commonly influenced by your lifestyle and dietary modifications