Whether i should use mx5
Hi i just saw hairloss at centre of my scalp region and my dermatologist suggested me minoxidil 5% and after reading its side effects on internet m quite sceptical to whether i should use it because then i would have to use it for the rest of my life . M 20 and has a widow peak so should i start or not. As i will lose other healthy hair as well because its said there will be hairloss initialy. Plz help me , and tell me what would happen if i stop using it after 6 months.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. You are over analysing the side effects. Don't worry, you can use it as your doctor has prescribed it. And use it for six months and see.. You could consult your doctor before you may wanna stop it. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal