When to take Vaccine
Hello This is Ramesh I got covid negative on May 18th so when can I take vaccine.some are saying you take vaccine now I heard after tested negative minimum 3 months should wait. Can any one please give me correct info. Thanks

90 days post recovery you can take the vaccine

Yes, you have to wait for 3 months post covid recovery for getting vaccinated.
Yes after covid infection atleast you hv to wait for 3 months to take the vaccine. even if you are tested negative right now.
If you were infected in May, you need to wait three months to take the vaccine. You can get vaccinated in August.
Consult me on Practo app for further assistance