Wheezing sounds

My father suffering from wheezing sound tightness in chest unable to breathe in early morning and night time also had esnophils recently had master checkup with renal profile but it is fine and he used to drink 4 liters of water but I due to swelling in both feet he is drinking water 2 liters of water please help

Doctor Answers (4) on Wheezing sounds

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no.

Since when is he on above mentioned medication. Is condition persisting with them or you want to curtail allopathic medicine. Homeopathy will take time to control the condition as these medication doesn't let homeopathy work effectively. Reports will be required. You can begin with Nat sulph 30 one dose per week. Rest of the medicines will be despatched after case anslysis and deposit in bank.
As you expressed the patient has wheezing and tightness which indicates pulmonary effusion that is accumulation of fluid in lungs... But as the master health check up has xray which rules out the thing. I advice you to please send the reports so that I can go through and give a better idea. Oedema of feet and pulmonary oedema both may be present as a result of. Decreased cardiac output so we even have to rule out heart condition. Please send the reports so that a precise idea of disease can be found and a better treatment and for a speedy recovery.