What shud i do now??

My skin has gone very darker than body and it is not tanning because I have tried couple of things.It has been 3 or 4 yrs.I have consulted 2 doctors.1 said that there' a prob,he will cure it by using chemical peel,laser etc. And other said its nothing so he said its gonna remain like this only. So what shud i do now??
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
You must avoid over exposure to sunlight or use sunscreens during daytime every 3 hrs starting from 8 : 30 am. Improve nutrition include lot of fruits and vegetables. Drink 3 ltrs water daily. Procedures like Chemical peels and lasers can be tried upon for excess pigmentation. It will give 50-60 % improvement.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?