What is TSH range
I got my tsh serum checked last week. The reports said its in the limit. The limit mentioned in the status report was " 0.34-5.6 ". BUT when i checked on net (plus with one of my friends who has hypo thyroid) for the limits of tsh it said "0.27-4.2". Why 2 different limits when the test is same. I got tsh done from max hospital. Am i still out of range? :(

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Every lab has a different range due to their machine caliberation and many other factors.  So if your lab reports that its in range, rest assured its in range. If you still have any doubt, you can get it done at any other lab near you and check. Best regards. Dr.  Anil kumar jain.  Bangalore.