What is this?
I have it for 1 month now,very disgusting and painful,it comes outer when I have BM and goes back inside,very irritable
144 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gokul D Yatheendranathan
General Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

The photo is not clear. But looks like your anal orifice. Looks like haemorrhoids. You will need to be examined by a General Surgeon. Surgery maybe required. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?