What is d cost of MTP?
Since i am unmarried , some doctors taking it as advantage and pricing MTP for 10k and 20k and much more?.. Or is the MTP really that much going to worth for 5 to 6 weeks pregnant lady?

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Hi good morning Thnxs for your question I need complete information regarding her menes pattern and last date of menes. If early pregnancy than medical termination of pregnancy is possible. If advanced pregnancy than surgical method of termination. Regarding charges of MTP it is different citys & depending upon doctors. Use my online consultation link so we can discuss ur case details and advice u accordingly prac.to/drpanchani
Need to know exact weeks of preg. Connect online to solve your queries.