Wharts in face
I have wharts in my face. It's small but size is increasing day by day. How can I remove this? I had one wharts in my face and I consulted a dermatologist in metro hosp., she removed it but it costed me around six thousand. This much money is expected or it is more. How can I make sure that it doesn't come in future?

Dr. Animesh Saxena
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Bhopal
Warts is a viral infection only safe treatment is removal by Radiofrequency machine or Co2 laser both are equally effective,regarding cost u can visit a medical college it should not cost u much there probably less than 500 for whole procedure.