Wet Dream sperm ejaculation durnight tim
My age 26.I am having problem of sperm ejaculation during night time frequently (weekly twice) these days but only small amount without my knowledge. Is it a major problem?How to control it? Have to consult any doctor?

Semen production goes on in the testis for 24 hours and gets stored in seminal vesicles. Now imagine seminal vesicles as a water tank. 24 hours production at some time, will make tank full. Its storage capacity runs out. Now overflowing mechanisms take place like night falls and seminal discharge in urine. To avoid this u need to have sex or masturbate regularly. It's a physiological phenomenon. No need to consult a doctor.