Western blot, rna pcr, p24 conclusion
I had a sex exposure on July 5th I had a protected exposure to the unknown hiv status fsw and after 8days and 31days -rna dna pcr came negative 21day -std pannel vdrl, chlamadia, syphills, tpha, herpessiplex 1,2 are negative 6weeks -p24negative 61days- western blot negative Can I conclude I am hiv negative because I am fed up worring about this I am also committed to sucide please tell me proper genuinely reply

Stop worrying. Repeat western-blot or ELISA after 4-5 months.

You are likely not infected. Stop worrying about it now.
Unknown HIV status is unlikely to get infected. You may take up online counseling to get out of the fear.
repeat the test after 2months